World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sage Modes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Songi

Songi

Sage Modes Empty
PostSubject: Sage Modes   Sage Modes EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am

First of all, sage mode should be only available at 201, in S rank.

What it should do...

Toad: Gives 1000 hp, 100 dex, 100 con, drains chakra 100 per round. Only allows elemental jutsu of the owner able to be used.

Serpent: Gives 1000 MP, 100 Wis, 100 Str, drains chakra 100 per round. Only allows Serpent jutsu (Which i'll post later)

Slug: Gives 500 Hp/Mp, 100 Wis, 100 Int, Drains chakra 100 per round. Only allows Taijutsu abilities and Healing Abilites

Hounds: Gives 500Hp/Stamina, 100 Dex, 100 Int. Drains Chakra 100 per round. Only allows Teleporting and Taijutsu abilites

thats a starting idea, it help alot again painzor
Back to top Go down
Biran
S-Rank

Sage Modes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Modes   Sage Modes EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 am

TOAD - +100 chakra gain per round , +20 intelligence , Stops use of all ninjutsu once sage mode wares off. 10 ticks.

SERPENT - +50 hr/dr,+20 strength, Cannot use genjutsu after it wares off 10 ticks.

SLUG - 100+ hp per round, +20 con Cannot heal for 10 ticks after it wares off.

HOUND - +100 Stamina per round ,+ 20 dexterity ,Cannot use taijutsu moves for 10 ticks.

Sage mode would eventually open up the use of other jutsu. The jutsu for toad have been specified to a point and people could get creative with the other summons sage mode.
Back to top Go down
ichike
Immortal

Sage Modes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Modes   Sage Modes EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 am

Toad: Gives +(level*20) chakra, +25 dex, +25 con (to 100 max), drains -(level/2) stamina per attack round/-(level*5) stamina per tick. Allows all ninjutsu to work for 1/2 cost with 1/2 wait time. Can't use any ninjutsu for 2 tickets after it wears off.

Serpent: Gives +(level/2) hr, +(level/2) dr, +25 str, +25 dex (to 100 max), drains -(level/2) chakra per attack round/-(level*5) chakra per tick. Allows all genjutsu to work for 1/2 cost with 1/2 wait time. Can't use any genjutsu for 2 tickets after it wears off.

Slug: Gives +(level*20) hp, +25 con, +25 wis (to 100 max), drains -(level/2) stamina per attack round/-(level*5) stamina per tick. Allows all taijutsu to work for 1/2 cost with 1/2 wait time. Can't use any taijutsu for 2 tickets after it wears off.

Hounds: Gives +(level*20) stamina, +25 dex, +25 int (to 100 max), drains -(level/2) chakra per attack round/-(level*5) chakra per tick. Allows all ninja arts to work for 1/2 cost with 1/2 wait time. Can't use any ninja arts for 2 tickets after it wears off.

I know it is a bit boring but it is definitely balanced that way.
Back to top Go down
ichike
Immortal

Sage Modes Empty
PostSubject: Gaining sage mode   Sage Modes EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 am

I think that Sage Mode, once it is put in (whatever the stats and particulars are, and whether we call it something different for each type of animal) should be a skill and a command. Typing Sage should put you into Sage Mode, then typing Sage again should stop it. People who have not yet trained it well could have it wear off early and the costs to upkeep it could be higher.

Sage Mode, for toads (the only one where it was explained) was all about using natural chakra. It said explicitly that you didn't need as much chakra to do jutsu because you could use the chakra from all around you (hence why I said 1/2 costs) and also Jiraiya said that he could do jutsu without handseals, hence my interpretation of 1/2 wait time.

But it also said that you had to train for a significant amount of time on Toad Mountain.

I would like to do this properly, so I think that we need to have a Toad Mountain area before we can put this in. It doesn't need to be a big area at all. Just 3 or 4 rooms will do, plus a trail to get there. There can even be a courier to take you there. Once there, you should be able to train and go up 1% at a time up to say 75% (why not go all the way to 75% for this?)

Then the question is how do you train the others?

Serpents we know was all about killing and sacrificing bodies to the serpents. Thus we can assume that the training would have you killing other creatures in battle and perhaps have an area with a neverending supply of enemies appearing through a kind of portal. Kill one and another one instantly appears. These could be tough creatures and be worth 0 exp (e.g. ACT BUNSHIN so that you can't get any exp no matter who kills them), but killing each 1 can get you 1% proficiency in serpent sage mode (which we could call something else if we decide to call each a different name).

Hounds we know is all about tracking, so I imagine some kind of a forest with something that you need to find. The object can randomly appear somewhere and you have to find it, then another one appears. It could even be that the item can appear anywhere in the entire world and you just have to find it. Because this would take some time, it could be worth 5% each time you find the item, or maybe even 10%.

Slugs of course was all about healing and saving people, and one idea perhaps is that you have a pool full of slugs who are poisoned and dying. You have to pick one up, rescue it and take it to a spot that can cure the poison. Mixed in with the slugs we could perhaps have some nasty snakes and we could even have it that any time that a slug dies it turns into a nasty snake and tries to bite you. It could be that every one that dies you lose 1% while every one you rescue you gain 1% and the healing spot could move slightly, but perhaps only one of say 9 rooms, perhaps with a very small maze next to the slug pool, or something like that.

This of course leads me to my original idea to have a proper quest before you can gain your blood summons. I hadn't originally intended 25 DEX etc be required at all but rather you have to complete a quest (min level 10 though) but we hadn't figured out mob programs at that stage so it wasn't possible. I think that we know enough now to be able to do it so could have that, perhaps instead of the stat requirements.
Back to top Go down
Gansuki

Sage Modes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Modes   Sage Modes EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 pm

The sage mode, should go under a physical metamorphisis as well, more so like our three sannin.
Serpent sage- should transform into the form that prchimaru had as his final form, with the many snakes and one great white head, the form that he acually used to fight sasuke.
Slug sage- Should have a rhombus on the center of their head like tsunade's that stores chakra and could be released such as hers did, making them impervious to great blows as long as they have chakra remaining.
Toad sage- less time forming jutsu as he doesnt need hand-signs and a wide array of toad-like knowledge can be accessed by them.
Hound sage- Greater dexerity and able to land five to six blows, and taking on a hybrid hound human look.
*shrug* Thats all for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sage Modes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Modes   Sage Modes Empty

Back to top Go down

Sage Modes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Naruto :: Everything else :: Suggestions and ideas-
Jump to: