World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Jutsu and a couple of other things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinizaru

Shinizaru

A new Jutsu and a couple of other things Empty
PostSubject: A new Jutsu and a couple of other things   A new Jutsu and a couple of other things EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Well, I was thinking...

Deidara hardly ever threw just one clay lump at someone. So, I was thinking about a Mass Explosion Clay jutsu that would hit every enemy in the room, centering on the targeted enemy. It would be a higher level jutsu with a chance to hit everyone else in the room as well, not just enemies.

I would say a way to code it would be to use Mass Explosion to use one part of a lump of clay and then use regular Clay Explosion for another, and have Mass go off when Clay Explosion does with the added damage and chances.

It was just a thought.

Also, I wanted to propose a restringer. I know I put it up on the boards as an idea but...hell, this just seems more open to discussion.

I wanted to propose a restring blacksmith in a room under the weaponsmith of old konoha, so that he's accessable to everyone. Make the restring tokens 50 MP each or something and let people make their own names, so that it'll add more originality to the characters, rather than making everyone have the same mission equipment, y'know? Everyone having Deidara's pouch...seeing people pull things from it can be old. This will also promote customization and RP within the mud.

Both Ideas are, as always, open to discussion. THey're clay waiting for the mold ;D
Back to top Go down
Psyris

PostSubject: Re: A new Jutsu and a couple of other things   A new Jutsu and a couple of other things EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:23 pm

you can have people with genjutsu use kokohi to rename your gear to anything you want, and it doesnt cost mp.
Back to top Go down
Shinizaru

Shinizaru

PostSubject: Re: A new Jutsu and a couple of other things   A new Jutsu and a couple of other things EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Yes, but having a class that can restring just doesn't make sense when it's something all classes should be able to do, and to pay for. With that new information, I also move to have the skill taken from Genjutsu specs.
Back to top Go down
Psyris

PostSubject: Re: A new Jutsu and a couple of other things   A new Jutsu and a couple of other things EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 pm

its nice to have classes be needed for things.
idk its nice to have specialties, and the way the genjutsu do it, its an illusion i guess it says the item is fake has the name you put on it, then shows what the item really is. and if you ask someone when they are free they will probably do it, and sometimes biran sets up scripts so people can do it pretty easy while hes on. I renamed a whole set of gear one night lol.
Back to top Go down
Shinizaru

Shinizaru

PostSubject: Re: A new Jutsu and a couple of other things   A new Jutsu and a couple of other things EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm

yes, but Biran usually isn't =p I'd rather have a mob to permenantly change the long/short descriptions. Of course, all abilities and stats are still there. that's how restring should work. If anything, it should be an artist ability that goes hand in hand with Forge. Restringing means completely changing an item, not making the mind believe it is something it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Jutsu and a couple of other things   A new Jutsu and a couple of other things Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Jutsu and a couple of other things
Page 1 of 1