World Of Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Naruto is based on the anime and manga Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto. World of Naruto is a game that attempts to bring Masashi Kishimoto's universe to life. Every character in the series will appear in World of Naruto as a computer-controll

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free For All!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hishia

Free For All! Empty
PostSubject: Free For All!   Free For All! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:21 am

I've been on another mud where they, from time to time, had an event that goes something like this:

Everyone who wants to participate creates a new character.
Said characters are advanced to a certain low-level with a decent skill set.
Said characters are given a set amount of money to outfit themselves with equipment.
Said characters are given 2 minutes to buy what they want.
Said characters have their skills brought up to decent usage.
Said characters are not to be buffed by anyone.
After all of this, they are all put in the arena and it is a free-for-all.
The sole survivor is the winner of the day/week/month (however often it is held) and receives a prize (as yet to be determined).

I think it would break the leveling monotony from time to time to have an event like this, and maybe it would slake some peoples bloodthirst by having some good PKing going on. If everyone likes the idea and it is permitted I would like to try for at least once a month, same day every month, so that people could plan ahead and know what day it would be. Or maybe every week, depending on what the prize ends up being.
Back to top Go down
Shinizaru

Shinizaru

Free For All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All!   Free For All! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:27 am

Hm. I like it. Takes skill and knowledge to do something like this, rather than just "HAHA I HAVE THE BEST SHIT YOU CAN GO F*** YOURSELF!" kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Hishia

Free For All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All!   Free For All! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 am

Well I figure it could be different as people get more experienced and learn how to apply their time better. Maybe different level ranges from time to time just to throw things off a bit. Like 10 once, 50 once, 30 once, etc.
Back to top Go down
Psyris

Free For All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All!   Free For All! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 pm

I love that idea, it would be tons of fun. currently pk'ing seems a bit rough with few players and the level restriction it. and i agree that it would be great to have something else to help break the leveling monotony. It would also be handy for announcements, chit chat, and such if everyone signs on for the event every week it would be nice to have so many people one at one time.
Back to top Go down
Jaga

Jaga

Free For All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All!   Free For All! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Sounds fun to me. And we could give out MP's for the prizes. If we get enough people in we could even give out 2nd or 3rd place prizes.
Back to top Go down
Vasuka
Kage
Vasuka

Free For All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All!   Free For All! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Loving this idea ^_^ but hey you are always full of great one Hishia ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://wonmud.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Free For All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All!   Free For All! Empty